YOUR HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS PARTNERS
ANESTHESIA PROCEDURAL TRAYS
ORTHOPEDIC FRACTURE MANAGEMENT
FILTERS AND HME’S
CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERS
SYRINGES AND NEEDLES
SKIN PREP ANTISEPTIC
HIGH PRESSURE SYRINGES
Hightly versatile dressing for use on moderate-to-heavy exuding wounds
Biotronix Healthcare, Foam Dressing EO sterilized and composed of soft and highly absorbent polyurethane.
Our Foam dressing is permeable to both gases and water vapor. It can quickly absorb wound exudates and maintain
a moist environment which accelerates wound healing. It is especially suitable for excessive exuding wounds.
• Several types of forms, shapes and sizes;
• Highly absorbent (more than 10 times of fluid);
• Transmits moisture vapour and oxygen;
• Providing moist environment for would healing;
• Occlusive for bacterial proof;
• Comfortable and conformable.
Absorptive & Protective
Sufficiently flexible and conformable on wounds
providing a cushioning effect against mechanical forces
and a moist wound environment.
Biotronix Healthcare, Foam Dressing is used for heavily exuding wounds, especially during the inflammatory phase following debridement and desloughing, when drainage is at its peak, including:
• Deep cavity wounds;
• Pressure ulcers;
• Leg ulcers;
• Donor sites;
• Lacerations and abrasions.
• Clean the wound with sterilized saline water, and dry the surrounding skin gently;
• Choose the right size of dressing (1-2 cm over the edge of the wound) to cover the wound acording to the wound area;
• Secondary dressing is necessary when using foam dressing (non-adhesive). Change it timely when the exuduate is approaching the edge of absorbent pad 2 cm inward;
• This product can be retained on wound up to 7 days, the frequency of changing dressing depends on the amount of exudates;
• The foam dressings (Adhesive/Non-adhesive) can be used with Amorphous Hydrogel together, which provides effective autolytic debridement of necrotic tissue.
Absorbent PU Foam
Great fluid handing capacity
Offers additional comfort and cushioning protection
Water proof & bacteria
Choose proper size
Apply dressing directly with white side onto the wound
Secure dressing with suitable bandage or tape if necessary
Note: Biotronix Healthcare is a global healthcare medical device provider. The products on this website may not be registered, licensed or available in all countries. Please consult a product catalog, customer service or your sales representative for availability in your area. For product usage please refer to indications of use and product labeling. Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
4 Robert Speck Parkway #1501
Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 1S1
Toll Free: 866-936-7314
Copyright © 2015 Biotronix Healthcare Inc.
Vaseline Paraffin Dressings
Amorphous Hydrogel Tubes
Silver Foam Dressings
Silver Alginate Dressings
Silicone Post Op Dressings
Silicone Foam Dressings
Silicone Wound Contact Dressing
Super Absorbent Dressings
Hemostatic Trauma Gauze
Pva Nasal Dressings
Silicone Silver Foam Dressings
Silicone Gel Scar Dressings
Pva Eye Spears
NEED MORE INFORMATION
Biotronix Healthcare Customer Service Associates are available 8:30am to 5:pm EST Monday thru Friday
North America Customer Service
Tel: (954) 320-6088
International Customer Service
Tel: (289) 813-0159
Sales and Orders
Tel: (954) 266-8944
Call to speak with a knowledgeable Biotronix Healthcare specialist today.