YOUR HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS PARTNERS
ANESTHESIA PROCEDURAL TRAYS
ORTHOPEDIC FRACTURE MANAGEMENT
FILTERS AND HME’S
CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERS
SYRINGES AND NEEDLES
SKIN PREP ANTISEPTIC
HIGH PRESSURE SYRINGES
Innovative Silicone tape, different than adhesive tape.
Biotrionix Healthcare, Silicone tape is made of 100% soft silicone, easy application, easy removal and highly comfortable for the patient. Our Silicone tape is friendly to sensitive and fragile skin. Of the children and elderly.
Pain free dressing changes and removal.
• Soft, comfortable and ergonomic
• Easy to apply and remove
• Free to cut
• Non-irritating to sensitive and fragile skin,
• Pain free dressing changes and removal
• Can be used together with other dressings
No elasticity, almost impossible to adjust after sticking. May damage tissue during dressing changes, cause tension and
Soft and comfortable, reduces pain during dressing changes. Good adhesion force.
• Fix dressings
• Securing all kinds of drains, tubes, probes, electrodes, IV Cannulas.
• Protect the skin under medical
• In warm weather or during period of physical activity where sweating may occur, the adhesion of the product may decrease;
• In order to reduce the symptoms of discomfort and minor itching, recommend clean the area before use;
• Avoid any ointments on the treated area as they may interfere with the performance of the product;
• After use, keep the unused portion in the original package and store \ it in a dry place.
• Avoid usage if ever allergic to silicone rubber.
• Do not use on open wounds.
provides pain free removal
and reposition, maintains
dressing’ s integrity during
Soft, flexible, excellent
adaptability, sticks tightly to
the human body to form an
occlusive moist healing
Polyurethane film and non-woven High MVTR,
Breathable and Water proof
PE or PP or PET film Easy peel-off
Gentle and easy to paste
No gel residue
No loss of adherence
Note: Biotronix Healthcare is a global healthcare medical device provider. The products on this website may not be registered, licensed or available in all countries. Please consult a product catalog, customer service or your sales representative for availability in your area. For product usage please refer to indications of use and product labeling. Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
4 Robert Speck Parkway #1501
Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 1S1
Toll Free: 866-936-7314
Copyright © 2015 Biotronix Healthcare Inc.
Vaseline Paraffin Dressings
Amorphous Hydrogel Tubes
Silver Foam Dressings
Silver Alginate Dressings
Silicone Post Op Dressings
Silicone Foam Dressings
Silicone Wound Contact Dressing
Super Absorbent Dressings
Hemostatic Trauma Gauze
Pva Nasal Dressings
Silicone Silver Foam Dressings
Silicone Gel Scar Dressings
Pva Eye Spears
NEED MORE INFORMATION
Biotronix Healthcare Customer Service Associates are available 8:30am to 5:pm EST Monday thru Friday
North America Customer Service
Tel: (954) 320-6088
International Customer Service
Tel: (289) 813-0159
Sales and Orders
Tel: (954) 266-8944
Call to speak with a knowledgeable Biotronix Healthcare specialist today.