YOUR HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS PARTNERS
ANESTHESIA PROCEDURAL TRAYS
ORTHOPEDIC FRACTURE MANAGEMENT
FILTERS AND HME’S
CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERS
SYRINGES AND NEEDLES
SKIN PREP ANTISEPTIC
HIGH PRESSURE SYRINGES
Excellent antibacteral dressing for use on infected wounds
Biotronix Healthcare, Silver Foam Dressing is a silver-ion PU foam dressing with excellent antibacterial effect. It mainly
consists of hydrophilic polyurethane foam substrate and a silver compound. It is indicated for the management of moderate or heavy exudate chronic and acute wounds owing to bacterial infection, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, second degree burns, donor sites, post-operative wounds and skin abrasions, etc.
• Leg & foot ulcer
• Pressure ulcer
• Traumatic & surgical wounds
• Superficial & partial thickness bum
• Infected chronic wounds
• The silver on the dressing is nested in the PVA coating film in compound state, when the silver compound comes in contact with the exudate,
silver ions are ionized, thereby killing bacteria
• The release of silver ions depends on the surface area of the wound, exudate concentration and temperature.
• The product has excellent broad spectrum antimicrobial effects to a variety of bacteria, laboratory tests show that the log reduction can reach at least 4-6 kinds of representative strains of bacteria.
• Antibacterial effect can last up to 7 days.
• The product has a higher liquid absorption amount compared to common silver ion dressings;
• It can quickly absorb large amounts of exudate, to provide a moist healing environment for wound.
Features and Benefits
• Powerful controlled release of ionic silver provides sustained antibacterial effect up to 7 days;
• Inhibits a broad-spectrum of infection up to 99.99% for a wide variety of bacteria;
• Protects wounds from bacterial penetration;
• High absorbent foam pad helps maintain a moist healing environment;
• Longer wear times and pain-free removal.
Choose proper size
Apply dressing directly with while side onto the wound
Secure dressing with suitable bandage or tape if necessary.
Note: Biotronix Healthcare is a global healthcare medical device provider. The products on this website may not be registered, licensed or available in all countries. Please consult a product catalog, customer service or your sales representative for availability in your area. For product usage please refer to indications of use and product labeling. Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
4 Robert Speck Parkway #1501
Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 1S1
Toll Free: 866-936-7314
Copyright © 2015 Biotronix Healthcare Inc.
NEED MORE INFORMATION
Biotronix Healthcare Customer Service Associates are available 8:30am to 5:pm EST Monday thru Friday
North America Customer Service
Tel: (954) 320-6088
International Customer Service
Tel: (289) 813-0159
Sales and Orders
Tel: (954) 266-8944
Call to speak with a knowledgeable Biotronix Healthcare specialist today.
Vaseline Paraffin Dressings
Amorphous Hydrogel Tubes
Silver Foam Dressings
Silver Alginate Dressings
Silicone Post Op Dressings
Silicone Foam Dressings
Silicone Wound Contact Dressing
Super Absorbent Dressings
Hemostatic Trauma Gauze
Pva Nasal Dressings
Silicone Silver Foam Dressings
Silicone Gel Scar Dressings
Pva Eye Spears